Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Papas Chorreadas with Romaine
- 4 large Idaho potatoes, scrubbed and quartered lengthwise
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 3 large ripe tomatoes, peeled, seeded, and diced
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- 6 ounces pepper Jack cheese, grated
- Two handfuls of thinly sliced romaine lettuce
- Extra virgin olive oil to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 716kcal (36%)|
|Total Fat 39g (60%)|
|Saturated Fat 23g (116%)|
|Cholesterol 115mg (38%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 75g|
|Dietary Fiber 11g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|