Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Papa Drexler's Bavarian Pretzels
- 3 cups all-purpose flour, divided
- 1 tablespoon active dry yeast
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons baking soda
- 3 cups water
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon coarse sea salt, or to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 8.4g|
|Saturated Fat 5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 49.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|