Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Paolo’s Pappardelle with Shrimp and Lemon
- 12 tablespoons (1½ sticks) unsalted butter
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- Grated zest of 1 lemon
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 1 pound small shrimp, shelled and deveined
- ½ pound pappardelle
- Freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped Italian parsley
- Freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 753kcal (38%)|
|Total Fat 48g (75%)|
|Saturated Fat 29g (146%)|
|Cholesterol 305mg (102%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 48g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|