Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Panzenella (Bread Salad)
- 6 cups rustic Italian or French bread , cut or torn into 1-inch pieces (1/2 to 1 pound)
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil (Use a really nice fruity olive oil)
- Kosher salt and pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds tomatoes, cored, seeded, and cut into 1-inch pieces (Use Heirloom, if possible)
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 cucumber, peeled, halved lengthwise, seeded, and sliced thin (Or more, to taste)
- 1 shallot, sliced thin
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil (Or more, to taste)
Directions:View on Bunky Cooks
Why don't we display directions?