Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Panzanella (Tuscan Bread Salad) Recipe
- 9 cups day-old country bread, torn into large pieces
- 2 pounds ripe plum tomatoes, large dice
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced Tropea (red torpedo) onions, or a sweet onion such as Maui or Vidalia
- 2 medium English hothouse cucumbers, halved lengthwise and cut into large dice
- 1 packed cup fresh basil leaves, torn into large pieces
- Freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?