Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Panzanella Salad Skewers
- 6 Callisons Garlic Herb Seasoned Skewers (appetizer size)
- 18 (1 inch) cubes artisanal-style bread
- 12 cherry or grape tomatoes
- 12 (1 inch) pieces red bell pepper
- 12 (1 inch) pieces yellow bell pepper
- 1 large fresh mozzarella ball, diced 1/4-inch
- 3 tablespoons store bought basil pesto
- 6 small romaine heart leaves
- Olive oil, as needed
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10g|
|Saturated Fat 3.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 31.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|