Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 6 cups day old Italian bread, torn into bite-size pieces
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 4 medium ripe tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 3/4 cup sliced red onion
- 10 basil leaves, shredded
- 1/2 cup pitted and halved green olives
- 1 cup fresh mozzarella, cut into bite-size pieces
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 21.7g|
|Saturated Fat 4.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 22.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|