Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 pounds tomatoes
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil plus more for drizzling
- 3 tablespoons (or more) red wine vinegar
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- Fine sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 loaf stale bread (such as country, Pullman, or ciabatta), cut into 1"-thick slices
- 1 red bell pepper (optional)
- 1 yellow bell pepper (optional)
- 2 fresh chiles (such as Fresno or red jalapeño; optional)
- 1/2 cup black olives (such as Kalamata or oil-cured), pitted (optional)
- 1/4 cup salt-packed capers, soaked, rinsed, patted dry, coarsely chopped (optional)
- 4 anchovy fillets packed in salt, soaked, rinsed, patted dry, finely chopped (optional)
- 1 large bunch basil, leaves trimmed, stems discarded
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?