Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
"Pantry Raid" Chicken Enchilada Casserole
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound chicken breast tenderloins
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1/4 cup cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded Mexican-style cheese blend, or more to taste
- 1 (7.5 ounce) package corn bread mix
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup milk
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 19.8g|
|Saturated Fat 9.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 45.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|