Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3 anchovy fillets, chopped, or more to taste
- 2 (15 ounce) cans diced tomatoes, drained.
- 1 (8 ounce) package spaghetti
- 1/2 cup chopped pitted kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup capers, chopped
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 24g|
|Saturated Fat 3.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 53.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|