Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pan-seared venison with blueberries, shallots & red wine
- 1 small handful fresh thyme, leaves picked
- 5 dried juniper berries
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- extra virgin olive oil
- 800 g quality venison loin, trimmed
- 4 shallots, peeled and finely sliced
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and finely sliced
- 1 glass red wine
- 200 g fresh blueberries
- 2 large knobs butter
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?