Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Panna Cotta with Roasted Rhubarb
- 70ml/2 1/2 fl oz milk
- 2 vanilla pods, scored and seeds removed
- Finely grated zest of 1 lemon
- 375ml/13fl oz double cream (heavy cream)
- 1 ½ leaves of gelatine, soaked in water
- 70g/2 ½ oz icing sugar (confectioners' sugar)
- 200g/7oz rhubarb
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar (granulated sugar)
- 1 thumb-sized piece of fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 x 2.5cm/1 inch cinnamon stick
- 115ml/4 fl oz Champagne, Prosecco or other sparkling wine
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 481kcal (24%)|
|Total Fat 37g (56%)|
|Saturated Fat 23g (114%)|
|Cholesterol 135mg (45%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 32g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|