Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Panna Cotta with Berry Sauce
- For the panna cottas:
- 2 teaspoons plain gelatin
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 3 cups cream
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar, sifted
- 1 (1 1/2-inch-long) vanilla bean, split lengthwise
- For the berry sauce:
- 1 (10 ounce) bag frozen mixed berries, thawed
- 2 tablespoons superfine sugar
- 2 tablespoons brandy
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 44.2g|
|Saturated Fat 27.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 25.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|