Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Panko Pork Cutlets with Pineapple and Ginger Salsa
- 2 1/2 cups 1/2-inch cubes peeled fresh pineapple
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons minced peeled fresh ginger
- 3/4 cup (or more) water
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 4 boneless pork loin chops, trimmed
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/4 cups panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/3 cup (about) all purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?