Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Panko Crusted Pork Chops with Napa Salad
- 1/2 small Napa cabbage thinly sliced crosswise
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 large egg lightly beaten
- 1 cup panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (6 ounces each) trimmed of fat
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon light-brown sugar
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?