Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Panko-Crusted Chicken with Mustard-Maple Pan Sauce
- 2 8-ounce skinless boneless chicken breast halves, cut crosswise in half
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 2 teaspoons plus 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 cup panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup low-salt chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon coarse-grained mustard
- 1 tablespoon chilled unsalted butter
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?