Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pan-fried steak & parsnip salad
- sirloin steak (weighing about 250g/9oz) , trimmed of fat
- 2 parsnips , peeled and cut into strips or coarsley grated
- 4 dates , stoned and quartered lengthways
- 150g bag baby leaf green salad with chard
- handful mint leaves, roughly chopped
- 3 tbsp low-fat crme frache
- 2 tsp horseradish sauce
- squeeze lemon juice
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?