Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pan-fried sea bass with puttanesca sauce & celeriac chips
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion , finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves , finely chopped
- pinch dried chilli flakes
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 1 tbsp small capers or 1 tbsp large capers, chopped
- 6 pitted green olives , roughly sliced
- 250g celeriac , peeled and cut into thin batons
- 200g kale , roughly chopped
- knob of butter
- squeeze lemon juice
- 2 sea bass fillets, skin lightly scored
- small handful parsley , chopped
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?