Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pan-fried scallops with cauliflower vanilla pure
- 140g cauliflower , cut into small florets
- 150ml milk
- vanilla pod , seeds scraped out
- 2 knobs of unsalted butter
- 4 slices pancetta
- drizzle maple syrup
- 50g fresh porcini or chestnut mushrooms, cleaned and sliced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 6 scallops , with or without roe, it's up to you
- a few chives , snipped, to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?