Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pan-fried red mullet with spicy lentil salad
- 4 tbsp Puy lentils
- 1 green chilli
- green apple
- red pepper
- red onion
- mint , chopped to make 2 tbsp
- coriander , chopped to make 2 tbsp
- 2 tbsp pine nuts , toasted
- 2 limes , 1 juiced and 1 cut into wedges
- 4 large or 8 small fillets red mullet , scaled and boned
- tsp of each turmeric , ground coriander and ground cumin
- 2 tsp palm or demerara sugar
- 2 tsp golden raisins
- 1 x 165ml tin coconut milk
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?