Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pan-fried hake, white bean & chorizo broth
- 450g dried white beans , such as haricot or cannellini, soaked overnight in water
- 4 garlic cloves , 3 left whole, 1 crushed
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 tsp thyme leaves , chopped, plus extra to serve
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- 100g good white bread , diced
- 100g cooking chorizo , skinned and chopped into small chunks
- 1 onion , sliced
- 3 tsp paprika
- 1l chicken stock
- small handful parsley , chopped
- 6 hake fillets, about 125g/5oz each
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?