Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pan-fried duck breast with creamed cabbage, chestnuts & caramelised pear
- 2 duck breasts
- 1 garlic clove , left whole with skin on
- couple thyme sprigs
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- half small celeriac , diced
- 85g smoked bacon , cut into small pieces
- 1 tsp thyme leaf
- half Savoy cabbage , finely shredded (see tip)
- 50ml double cream
- 100g cooked chestnut pieces, sliced
- 1 pear , peeled
- 2 star anise
- 5 tbsp icing sugar
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?