Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Panfried Tofu with Romano-Bean and Herb Salad
- 2 (14-ounces) packages soft tofu (not silken)
- 6 large eggs (4 hard-boiled and 2 raw)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoon vegetable oil, divided
- 1 medium shallot, minced (2 tablespoons)
- 1/3 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons drained capers, chopped
- 1 1/2 pounds Romano beans or green beans, trimmed
- 5 ounces wild or baby arugula (6 packed cups)
- 1/3 cup tarragon leaves
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?