Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Panfried Eggplant (or Any Other Vegetable)
- 4 or 5 small or 2 large eggplant, about 2 pounds total, trimmed
- 1 cup all-purpose flour for dredging
- 3 cups plain bread crumbs for dredging
- 3 eggs, beaten
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons butter plus 3 tablespoons olive oil, or all oil or all clarified butter, plus more as needed
- Chopped parsley leaves for garnish
- Lemon wedqes
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 539kcal (27%)|
|Total Fat 26g (40%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (22%)|
|Cholesterol 106mg (35%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 64g|
|Dietary Fiber 10g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|