Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pan-fried Dover sole with warm tomato compote
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 shallots , sliced
- pinch caster sugar
- 250g cherry tomatoes , halved - a mix of red and yellow looks good
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar , white balsamic vinegar is best
- handful coriander leaves, roughly chopped
- 200g plain flour
- tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 Dover sole (about 350g each, see TIP)
- 5 tbsp sunflower oil
- 50g butter , diced
- half a lemon
- buttered, peeled new potatoes , to serve (see TIP)
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?