Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pan-fried Chickpea Salad
- 1 tablespoon clarified butter, olive oil, or coconut oil
- 2 cups cooked chickpeas (garbanzo beans), pat them completely dry with clean dish towel
- 1 cup of chopped leeks
- 1 medium clove of garlic, minced
- zest of one lemon
- 1/3 cup plain yogurt (I typically use low-fat Greek)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Indian-style curry powder (or to taste)
- scant 1/4 teaspoon fine grain sea salt
- 1 or 2 tablespoons warm water
- 1/2 cup of loosely packed fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 cup red onion or red spring onions, chopped
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?