Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Panettone Panzanella With Pancetta And Brussels Sprouts
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) butter
- 1 6- to 7-ounce Granny Smith apple, quartered, cored, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup finely chopped shallots
- 8 tablespoons (about) apple cider
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 9 cups 3/4-inch cubes panettone* or raisin challah (about 1 pound)
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh sage
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh thyme
- 6 tablespoons finely grated Parmesan cheese
- Coarse sea salt (preferably gray crystals)
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 10- to 11-ounce head of radicchio, halved, cored, thinly sliced
- 12 ounces 1/8-inch-thick slices pancetta (Italian bacon), cut into 2x1/8-inch strips
- 1 pound small brussels sprouts, trimmed, quartered lengthwise
- Fresh pomegranate seeds (optional)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?