Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Paneer and Peas
- 6 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 2 large garlic cloves, coarsely chopped
- 1 fresh hot green chile, seeds and ribs removed and chopped
- One ½ in (1cm) piece fresh ginger, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 2 tsp garam masala
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- One 14.5 oz (411g) can crushed tomatoes
- One 1 lb (450g) bag frozen peas
- 8 oz (225g) paneer, cut into bite-sized cubes
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 382kcal (19%)|
|Total Fat 29g (45%)|
|Saturated Fat 6g (31%)|
|Cholesterol 29mg (10%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 22g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|