Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Paneer Mushroom Egg Muffins
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 cup button mushrooms, finely chopped
- 1 small tomato, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 - 3 fresh chilies or jalapeos, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder or Kashmiri chili powder
- pinch of cayenne
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup spelt or unbleached white flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- 2 cups shredded paneer cheese
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?