Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Paneer Curry with Peas
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1 pound paneer or firm or extra-firm tofu, cut into 3/4- to 1-inch cubes
- 5 tablespoons usli ghee, divided
- 1 large onion, cut into 1- to 2-inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 2 tablespoons minced peeled fresh ginger
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 serrano chile, minced with seeds
- 1 28-ounce can crushed tomatoes with added puree
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 1/2 cups shelled fresh peas (from about 1 1/2 pounds peas in pods) or 1 1/2 cups frozen peas, thawed
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Steamed basmati rice
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?