Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pan-cooked asparagus & mixed fish
- olive oil
- 2 small red mullet or snapper fillets, from
- , ask your fishmonger, scaled and pinboned
- 1 royal bream fillet or sea bass fillet, from
- , ask your fishmonger, scaled, pinboned and cut in half
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2 small squid, from
- , ask your fishmonger, gutted and cleaned, tentacles trimmed and reserved
- 2-4 freshly shelled scallops, from
- , ask your fishmonger, cleaned and scored in a criss-cross fashion
- 10 medium asparagus spears, woody ends removed
- 1 small handful thyme tips
- 1 fresh red chilli, deseeded and chopped
- extra virgin olive oil
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 small handful fennel tops
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?