Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pancetta-wrapped turkey breast with herby lemon & pine nut stuffing
- butter , for greasing
- 20 rashers pancetta (2 x 70g/2oz packs) or thinly sliced streaky bacon
- 3kg 104 oz butterflied turkeys breast (see know-how below)
- 25g butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 large onions , halved and sliced
- 140g pack pancetta cubes or bacon lardons
- 50g pine nuts
- 4 garlic cloves , chopped
- 25g pack sage , leaves only, roughly chopped
- zest 2 lemons
- 2 x 20g/1oz packs flat-leaf parsley , roughly chopped
- 100g coarse white breadcrumbs
- 1 egg , beaten
- 300ml dry white wine
- 300ml chicken stock
- 142ml pot double cream
- handful flat-leaf parsley , roughly chopped
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?