Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pancetta and Taleggio Lasagna with Treviso
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 8 ounces thinly sliced pancetta (Italian bacon), chopped
- 2 cups thinly sliced celery hearts
- 1 2/3 cups chopped onion
- 1 pound Treviso radicchio or red endive (4 medium heads), quartered lengthwise, cored, then cut on diagonal into thin strips (about 6 cups), divided
- 3 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme, divided
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 9 lasagna noodles (each 7x3 inches)
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter
- 2 1/2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 2 cups whole milk
- Pinch of ground nutmeg
- Pinch of ground white pepper
- 12 ounces Taleggio cheese,* rind removed, cheese cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 tablespoons coarse dry breadcrumbs (preferably from crustless Italian bread)
- Olive oil
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?