Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pancetta- and Herb-Roasted Pork with Fig Jam
- 4 cups dry red wine (from two 750-ml bottles)
- 3 cups water
- 48 dried black Mission figs (about 12 ounces), stemmed, cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh sage
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon fine-grained sea salt
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 2 3 1/2-pound boneless pork loin roasts, tied to hold shape (7 pounds total)
- 3 ounces thinly sliced pancetta
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?