Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pancetta, Mizuna, and Tomato Sandwiches with Green Garlic Aioli
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped green garlic or 1 regular garlic clove, blanched
- 1/4 teaspoon fleur de sel or coarse kosher salt
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise, divided
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 (3-ounce) packages thinly sliced pancetta (Italian bacon; about 30 slices)
- 12 (1/2-inch-thick) slices brioche or egg bread, lightly toasted
- 1 large bunch mizuna or arugula, torn into 2-inch pieces
- 3 beefsteak tomatoes, cut into 1/4-inch-thick rounds
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?