Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pancetta Fried Cabbage
- 6 slices pancetta, cut into small strips
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 head cabbage, finely shredded
- 2 tablespoons lite soy sauce
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce (such as Tabasco®), or to taste (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 19.2g|
|Saturated Fat 6.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 19.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 7.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|