Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- ½ cup red wine vinegar
- ½ cup cold water
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ cup salt, plus more to taste
- 1 large red onion, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 12 ounces pancetta, sliced paper-thin
- 4 heads radicchio, quartered
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary leaves
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 554kcal (28%)|
|Total Fat 41g (64%)|
|Saturated Fat 13g (66%)|
|Cholesterol 57mg (19%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 30g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|