Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- One 5-pound/2.25-kilogram slab pork belly, skin removed
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons/12 grams pink salt
- 2 ounces/50 grams kosher salt (¼ cup)
- 2 tablespoons/26 grams dark brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons/40 grams coarsely ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons/10 grams juniper berries, crushed with the bottom of a small sauté pan
- 4 bay leaves, crumbled
- 1 teaspoon/4 grams freshly grated nutmeg
- 4 or 5 sprigs fresh thyme
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 368kcal (18%)|
|Total Fat 38g (58%)|
|Saturated Fat 14g (69%)|
|Cholesterol 51mg (17%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|