Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3 cups self-raising flour
- 3 cups milk
- 3 large free-range eggs
- sea salt
- olive oil
- 150 g good-quality dark chocolate (70% cocoa solids), smashed, plus extra to serve
- 50 g unsalted butter, cubed
- 180 g hazelnuts and Brazil nuts, toasted
- 600 ml double cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoons golden caster sugar
- 1 punnet fresh raspberries, to serve
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?