Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Panang Tofu Curry
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup finely chopped shallots
- 2 tablespoons finely grated peeled ginger
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup organic peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons turmeric
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon hot chili paste (such as sambal oelek)*
- 1 cup water
- 1 13-1/2- to 14-ounce can organic light coconut milk
- 3 kaffir lime leaves or 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice and 1 1/2 teaspoons finely grated lime peel
- 1 tablespoon (firmly packed) golden brown sugar
- 2 14-ounce packages organic firm tofu, drained, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 1/2 cups 1/4- to 1/3-inch-thick slices peeled carrots (about 3 medium)
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?