Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Panang Kung (Panang Prawn Curry)
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1/4 cup
- 1 14 ounce can coconut milk
- 1 lime (juice)
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 teaspoons palm sugar (grated, or white or brown sugar)
- 1 pound shrimp (peeled and deviened)
- 1 red pepper (sliced)
- 1 handful peas (blanched)
- 1 handful cilantro
- 1 birds eye chili (thinly sliced)
- 1 handful peanuts (roasted and chopped)
Directions:View on Closet Cooking
Why don't we display directions?