Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pan roasted chicken with crisp prosciutto & tomatoes
- 100g soft butter
- 4 garlic cloves , chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 6 slices of prosciutto (85g pack)
- 6 x 175g skinless boneless chicken breast fillets
- 2 x 400g cans chopped tomatoes
- 150ml chicken or vegetable stock
- 4 sprigs of oregano , leaves removed and chopped
- 400g can cannellini beans , drained and rinsed
- 1 ciabatta loaf, cut into 12 slices
- 250g punnet cherry tomato , halved
- 18 basil leaves , half chopped, half left whole
- mixed salad leaves tossed in your favourite dressing, to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?