Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pan de Muertos (Day of the Dead Bread) Recipe
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar, plus more for sprinkling
- 1/2 teaspoon fine salt
- 1 teaspoon anise seed
- 1/2 ounce (2 packets) active dry yeast
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter (1 stick)
- 4 large eggs
- 4 1/2 cups all-purpose flour, plus more for dusting the work surface
- Vegetable oil, for oiling the bowl
- 1 egg yolk beaten with 2 teaspoons water
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?