Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pan con Tomate' y AnchoaGarlic, Olive Oil, and Fresh Tomato on Toasted Bread
- 1 1/2 pounds very ripe and flavorful tomatoes, preferably plum tomatoes, split in halves crosswise
- 2 large garlic cloves, mashed to a paste
- 4 tablespoons best-quality fruity extra virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- Kosher or sea salt
- Good-quality French-style loaf, split in half and halves cut into 4-inch lengths
- 8 to 16 best-quality anchovy fillets, preferably jarred, optional
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?