Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pan Stew of Shellfish and Tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1½ tablespoons sliced garlic
- 1½ pounds mussels, scrubbed and debearded
- 1 cup dry white wine
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 3 large yellow tomatoes, peeled and cut into chunks about the same size as the mussels
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh purple or green basil
- 1½ teaspoons finely chopped fresh tarragon
- 1½ teaspoons finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter (optional)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 262kcal (13%)|
|Total Fat 10g (16%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (8%)|
|Cholesterol 40mg (13%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 13g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|