Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pan Seared Steak with Salsa Verde
- 1/3 cup flat-leaf parsley coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon small capers rinsed, finely chopped if large
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 2 teaspoons white-wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 3 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 strip steak (6 to 8 ounces and 1 inch thick)
- 4 ounces green beans ends trimmed
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?