Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pan Seared Scallops with Pepper and Onions in Anchovy Oil
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 (2 ounce) can anchovy fillets, minced
- 1 pound large sea scallops
- 1 large red bell pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1 large orange bell pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1 red onion, coarsely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon minced lime zest
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced lemon zest
- 1 pinch kosher salt and pepper to taste
- 8 sprigs fresh parsley, for garnish
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 24g|
|Saturated Fat 3.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 14.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|