Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pan Seared Salmon with Avocado Remoulade
- 2 large avocados, cut and peeled
- 3 Tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice (can substitute lemon)
- 3-4 Tbsp light olive oil (light refers to flavor and color, not calories)
- 1 Tbsp minced shallots or green onion
- 1 Tbsp minced parsley
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard or to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 to 1 1/2 pounds of salmon fillets
- Grapeseed or canola oil
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?