Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pan Fried Filets with Mushroom Sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) can chopped mushrooms - drained, liquid reserved
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- fresh ground black pepper to taste
- 4 (4 ounce) beef tenderloin filets
- 3 tablespoons strawberry jelly
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 5 tablespoons vanilla ice cream
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 38.9g|
|Saturated Fat 18.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 16.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|