Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pan-Seared Venison Loin with Blueberries, Shallots and Red Wine
- 1 small handful of fresh thyme, leaves picked
- 5 dried juniper berries
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 x 800g/1 ¾ lb venison loin, trimmed
- 4 shallots, peeled and finely sliced
- 1 clove of garlic, peeled and finely sliced
- 1 glass of robust red wine
- 200g/7oz fresh blueberries
- 2 large knobs of butter
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 471kcal (24%)|
|Total Fat 25g (38%)|
|Saturated Fat 7g (34%)|
|Cholesterol 51mg (17%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 14g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|